2019 Club Championships
Updated Wednesday February 20, 2019 by Daniel Mumm.
H2O is excited to enter teams in all three age groups (U14, U16, and U19) of the two Club Championships sanctioned by USA Field Hockey.
Regional Club Championship (RCC)
- This is the qualifier to the NCC. Clubs must finish in 1st or 2nd place in their region (H2O is "Region 7") in order to qualify.
- H2O registration is now open.
- Your registration and initial payment of $150 (RCCs plus 6 practices) are your commitment to play in the RCC tournament and, if we qualify, in the NCC.
- Depending upon response, tryouts or selections may be necessary. Should a registered player not be selected, they will receive a refund of their registration fee.
- Dates / Venues
- U14 - Jun 8th/9th - Troy Park (Warhawks Field Hockey, Elkridge, MD
- U16 - May 11th/12th - DE Park
- U19 - May 11th/12th - DE Park
- Practice dates will be scheduled soon.
National Club Championship (NCC)
- Only the top sixteen U14, U16, and U19 girls teams (the top two teams from each of the eight RCCs) will earn a ticket to the NCC.
- IF your team qualifies for the NCC, team players will also be charged for the additional NCC fees (usually ~$100).
- U14 - July ??-?? - Spooky Nook Sports
- U16 - July ??-?? - Spooky Nook Sports
- U19 - July ??-?? - Spooky Nook Sports
Study the RCC AND NCC dates above before registering. Our first preference is for players to be able to commit for both tournaments.